I don’t track you
When you visit this website, I don’t track you. That means that you will not find any analytics, article limits or cookies on my site. You also won’t find any third-party scripts, content delivery networks or third-party fonts. I won’t let anyone else track you either.
I’m not perfect, but it is something that I take very seriously. I have a range of environmental, social and financial strategies to help reduce negative impact and give something positive back to the world. These include:
- This site runs using renewal green energy on Positive Internet’s platform.
- I only buying products that I need, re-use by using second hand products where available and selling our unwanted items, and try to recycle or compost as much waste as possible.
- Use low energy appliances wherever available such as low power single board computers.
- Consume renewal green energy supplied by Bulb.
- Support organisations that contribute and give back such as Webarchitects Coop and GreenNet.
- Try to avoid using physical stationery and printing documents wherever possible, after all, we live in the digital age.
I manage the newsletter using Buttondown with no tracking selected or included on my emails.
When you sign up for my mailing list, I’m the only one who see your email address. I will never share it with anyone else and will use it to send you my newsletter until you unsubscribe.
MP4 and Flash formatted videos are hosted on FramaTube using PeerTube.